Austin Immigration Lawyer Joseph Muller
Working with an experienced immigration lawyer is the best way to ensure that your case is a success. Immigration issues are complicated and can have serious consequences. Austin immigration lawyer Joseph Muller offers free consultations, affordable payment plans, and brings more than eight years of experience as an immigration lawyer assisting thousands of clients.
The office is located in Austin, Texas, but consultations are available anywhere by phone or video. You can schedule a free immigration consultation today by calling (512) 593-8258 or by clicking the online scheduling buttons below. Attorney Joseph Muller offers free consultations because everyone deserves to know their rights and to understand their immigration process.
Your case deserves individualized and professional attention – don’t settle for working with legal assistants or immigration consultants. It’s important to work with a lawyer who is passionate and knowledgeable about immigration law, and who has the experience with similar cases to be able to guide you through your own process. Joseph Muller has extensive immigration law experience and provides honest case assessments. Schedule a free consultation today to decide if Joseph Muller is the best immigration lawyer for your case.
US Citizenship lawyer helping with naturalization, certificates of citizenship, passports, and derivative citizenship for family.
US Green Card lawyer helping with residency applications, green card applications abroad, and family petitions for spouses, children, parents and siblings.
Reviews of Joseph Muller
Free Immigration Consultation in Austin TX
Attorney Joseph Muller offers free consultations for immigration law matters. Consultations are available by phone, video, or in person at the office. Schedule now using the buttons below.
Immigration Law Experience
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Green Cards, Adjustment of Status, and Consular Processing
- Family Petitions, Fiancee Visas, and Marriage-Based Cases
- Immigration Waivers
- Work Permits
- Immigration Court and Removal Proceedings
- Immigration Bonds and Detention
- Asylum and Humanitarian Cases
- U Visas, T Visas, VAWA
- DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Immigration News and Updates
- Changes in the Biden Administration’s new immigration enforcement priorities memo
- Everything you need to know about the DREAM Act 2021
- Trump announces deferred enforced departure for Venezuelans
- H-4 work permits and EADs for H-1B dependents
- How to change status to an F-1 nonimmigrant student in the US
- Proposed Regulation to Restrict Work Permits for Individuals with Final Orders of Removal
- Biden’s Immigration Plan – What Does a Biden Presidency Mean for Immigration Reform?
- Becoming a US Citizen through naturalization after divorce
- Green Cards for Stepchildren and Stepparents
- When can you apply for US Citizenship and naturalization?
- New Green Card Rules in 2020
- Diversity Visas and the Green Card Lottery
- Adjustment of Status with TPS and Matter of Z-R-Z-C
- October 2020 Visa Bulletin Advances Priority Dates Significantly Allowing Green Card Applications
- What is the filing fee for an I-765 work permit application based on a pending asylum case?
- How to Get a Green Card through Marriage with DACA or Deferred Action
- USCIS Extends Deadlines for Certain Types of Immigration Cases
- I-212 Conditional Waivers of Deportations, Advance Permission to Apply for Admission
- USCIS Memorandum on Changes to the DACA Program, Termination of Initial DACA Applications
- From Marriage to Green Card: How the Family Immigration Process Works