Working with an experienced professional is the best way to ensure that your case is a success. Joseph Muller is an Austin immigration lawyer with more than eight years of experience working exclusively on immigration law cases. The office is prepared to assist in a wide variety of immigration matters. Attorney Joseph Muller is experienced with immigration cases including:
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Green Cards, Adjustment of Status, and Consular Processing
- Family Petitions, Fiancee Visas, and Marriage-Based Cases
- Immigration Waivers
- Work Permits
- Immigration Court and Removal Proceedings
- Immigration Bonds and Detention
- Asylum and Humanitarian Cases
- U Visas, T Visas, VAWA
- DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Federal Litigation and Release from Detention
Attorney Joseph Krebs Muller has focused on immigration matters since 2012 and is licensed to practice Federal Law, Texas State Law, and Missouri State Law. Joseph Muller established the Law Office of Joseph Muller in 2019 following a long career in the immigration non-profit sector. Joseph has dedicated nearly the entirety of his career to immigration law, whether through assisting individuals in applying for immigration benefits or defending them from removal and deportation.
Joseph Muller has worked on a wide variety of immigration matters and has served thousands of clients.
- What is the Filing Fee for an Asylum Work Permit Application, Form I-765, after October 2nd?
- How to Get a Green Card through Marriage with DACA or Deferred Action
- USCIS Extends Deadlines for Certain Types of Immigration Cases
- USCIS Launches SAVE Initiative Aimed at Sponsors of Immigrants
- I-212 Conditional Waivers of Deportations, Advance Permission to Apply for Admission
- USCIS Memorandum on Changes to the DACA Program, Termination of Initial DACA Applications
- From Marriage to Green Card: How the Family Immigration Process Works
- US Citizenship Office in Austin – Is There a USCIS Office in Austin, Texas?
- What is a Master Calendar Hearing in Immigration Court?
- Work Permits for Approved Withholding of Removal Cases
- DOS Provides Information on National Interest Exceptions to Presidential Proclamations for H-1Bs, H-2Bs, L-1s, and J-1s
- I-485 Green Card Application Fees to Increase October 2, 2020
- N-400 Naturalization Fees to Increase October 2, 2020