Austin Immigration Lawyer Joseph Muller
Working with an experienced immigration lawyer is the best way to ensure that your case is a success. Immigration issues are complicated and can have serious consequences. Austin immigration lawyer Joseph Muller offers free consultations, affordable payment plans, and brings more than eight years of experience as an immigration lawyer assisting thousands of clients.
The office is located in Austin, Texas, but consultations are available anywhere by phone or video. You can schedule a free immigration consultation today by calling (512) 593-8258 or by clicking the online scheduling buttons below. Attorney Joseph Muller offers free consultations because everyone deserves to know their rights and to understand their immigration process.
Your case deserves individualized and professional attention – don’t settle for working with legal assistants or immigration consultants. It’s important to work with a lawyer who is passionate and knowledgeable about immigration law, and who has the experience with similar cases to be able to guide you through your own process. Joseph Muller has extensive immigration law experience and provides honest case assessments. Schedule a free consultation today to decide if Joseph Muller is the best immigration lawyer for your case.
US Citizenship lawyer helping with naturalization, certificates of citizenship, passports, and derivative citizenship for family.
US Green Card lawyer helping with residency applications, green card applications abroad, and family petitions for spouses, children, parents and siblings.
Immigration Law Experience
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Green Cards, Adjustment of Status, and Consular Processing
- Family Petitions, Fiancee Visas, and Marriage-Based Cases
- Immigration Waivers
- Work Permits
- Immigration Court and Removal Proceedings
- Immigration Bonds and Detention
- Asylum and Humanitarian Cases
- U Visas, T Visas, VAWA
- DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Free Immigration Consultation in Austin TX
Attorney Joseph Muller offers free consultations for immigration law matters. Consultations are available by phone, video, or in person at the office. Schedule now using the buttons below.
Immigration News and Updates
- Diversity Visas and the Green Card Lottery
- Adjustment of Status with TPS and Matter of Z-R-Z-C
- Court Halts the Implementation of USCIS Fee Changes
- October 2020 Visa Bulletin Advances Priority Dates Significantly Allowing Green Card Applications
- Form I-944 and the Public Charge Rule Return to Green Card Applications
- What is the Filing Fee for an Asylum Work Permit Application, Form I-765, after October 2nd?
- How to Get a Green Card through Marriage with DACA or Deferred Action
- USCIS Extends Deadlines for Certain Types of Immigration Cases
- USCIS Launches SAVE Initiative Aimed at Sponsors of Immigrants
- I-212 Conditional Waivers of Deportations, Advance Permission to Apply for Admission
- USCIS Memorandum on Changes to the DACA Program, Termination of Initial DACA Applications
- From Marriage to Green Card: How the Family Immigration Process Works
- US Citizenship Office in Austin – Is There a USCIS Office in Austin, Texas?
- What is a Master Calendar Hearing in Immigration Court?
- Work Permits for Approved Withholding of Removal Cases
- DOS Provides Information on National Interest Exceptions to Presidential Proclamations for H-1Bs, H-2Bs, L-1s, and J-1s
- I-485 Green Card Application Fees to Increase October 2, 2020
- N-400 Naturalization Fees to Increase October 2, 2020
- I-601A Provisional Waiver Fees to Increase October 2, 2020
- New Changes Besides Prices in the USCIS Fee Rule